Where is Cheshire Oaks?
Cheshire Oaks is a designer outlet found in the county of Cheshire, which is in the Northwest of England.
You will find Cheshire Oaks in Ellesmere Port and its postcode is CH65 9JJ.
Parking is free at Cheshire Oaks.
We released a video last week showing you the drive to Cheshire Oaks from the M6/M56/M53 motorways. In the video we parked at the multistorey car park. So might be useful if you’ve not visited before. 🚗Driving to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet from the M6 southbound motorway. Via M56 and M53 motorways – YouTube
What is there to do at Cheshire Oaks?
So needless to say, the main reason you would head to Cheshire Oaks is the vast amount of popular designer outlets.
Cheshire Oaks is a Mcarthurglen designer outlet and includes brands such as Molten Brown, Pandora, Reiss, Under Armour, Converse, Dr Martens, Kipling, Levi’s, Superdry and so many more.
Whether it is a coffee and cake break or a relaxing lunch, Cheshire Oaks offers a good selection of places to choose from including Café Rouge, Carluccio’s, Eds Easy Diner, Costa and many more.
Around Cheshire Oaks, in addition to outdoor dining areas for many of the restaurants, there are plenty of seating areas.
There are in fact over 140 stores at Cheshire Oaks and 15 restaurants.
There is a brand-new undercover children’s play area that looks amazing.
On the day we visited there were street food cabins and a carousel ride (they may be permanent?!).
I would recommend a visit at Christmas as they have a huge tree, some festive huts and lots of decorations about the place.
Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet | Up to 60% Less | McArthurGlen
What is close to Cheshire Oaks?
A very short distance from Cheshire Oaks is the Coliseum Shopping Park
- The postcode is CH65 9HD
- Parking is free at the Coliseum Shopping Park
- Stores like Next Home, Superdrug and Game are found here.
- Cafes and restaurants like Costa and Pizza Hut are also at the Coliseum Shopping Park.
- Home | Coliseum Shopping Park
You will also find a Blue Planet Aquarium in the vicinity
- Here you can dive with Sharks if you’re brave enough.
- Or you can just enjoy the captivating underwater world from the dry side of the glass.
- The postcode is CH65 9LF
- Blue Planet Aquarium
Close by is the Coliseum Leisure Park
- Vue Cinema
- Tenpin bowling
- Paradise Island Adventure Golf
- Freedom trampoline park
- Plus a number of restaurants including Chiquito, Frankie & Benny’s and Miller & Carter.
- Postcode CH65 9HD
- Restaurants, Cinema, Bowling | Coliseum Leisure Park (coliseum-leisure.co.uk)
A short drive from Cheshire Oaks is a large Marks and Spencer’s
- This is a great M&S and is always on our visit list when we are at Cheshire Oaks.
- Postcode CH65 9GZ
What else is a short drive from Cheshire Oaks?
- We love Chester, it has such a great vibe.
- On our last visit we parked at the Little Roodee car park, which was a perfect location and included toilets and a café.
- Its postcode is CH1 1SL
- We have a blog about Chester at Chester Factsheet – what is there to do and see in Chester? – Ears and Ideas
- We also have a YouTube video on Chester What is there to do and see in Chester? Exploring historic Chester | Lunch at Hickory’s Smokehouse – YouTube
National Waterways Museum Ellesmere Port
Where can I stay near to Cheshire Oaks?
There is a Travelodge at Cheshire Oaks, we’ve not stayed there, but the good thing about Travelodge is you know what you are getting.
- Postcode CH65 9HD
- Free parking
- Cheshire Oaks Hotel | Hotels near Cheshire Oaks | Travelodge
On our most recent visit to Cheshire Oaks and Chester, we stayed at the Preston Marriott.
- The hotel worked perfectly for us as we were also visiting Fleetwood near Blackpool.
- Postcode PR3 5JB
- Free Parking and lots of it.
- We have a blog at Earsandideas.com about the Preston Marriott hotel and also how you can save money on your stay.
- We also have a video room review at The Preston Marriott Hotel, Lancashire, England. Close to the M55 and M6 motorways – YouTube
On a couple of previous visits to Cheshire Oaks and Chester, we have stayed in a lodge at The Ridgeway
- Close to Chester’s park and ride and Chester Zoo
- We booked through Hoseasons The Ridgeway in Frodsham, Nr Chester – Lodges – Book Online – Hoseasons
Photographic equipment we used
Camera – 📸We took the pictures on my Sony ZV-1 camera https://amzn.to/3u1VKCY
Camera Grip – We use a grip/short tripod with my camera – the Sony GP-VPT2BT https://amzn.to/2TeWJm5
Please note the links above are affiliate links, which means that we see a very small commission on any of the products you purchase. This will not affect the price you pay and is just a way of supporting our adventures. Thank you for your support. ❤