Exciting news Disneyland Paris is set to reopen on Thursday 17th June 2021.
This is amazing news for the French and all of the Cast Members.
Sadly, for us in the UK, France is currently on our amber travel list, so recreational travel is not recommended and anyone who did travel would have to quarantine at home for 10 days and there could be issues with travel insurance cover.
Walt Disney World
For certain arrival dates in 2022 if booked before 3rd of August 2021 (for new bookings) UK guests will get some amazing extras.
- Up to $950 Disney Dining Credit
- 14 day ticket for the price of a 7 day ticket
- $200 Disney spending money
- Free Memory Maker worth $199
- You can get this deal directly with Disney, or travel agents that work for Disney, for example Ever After Holidays.